What is Biodynamic Massage?
Biodynamic massage rests on certain theoretical principles, which it holds in common with other therapies –
- Individuals are perceived as energetic beings
- health is apparent when there is a free flow of energy in the system
- Given the right circumstances individuals are believed to have the capacity to self heal and to self regulate.
- Illness is regarded as being out of harmony with oneself and our surroundings.
- Past and present may have a contribution to any symptom.
The basic premise is to communicate or make non-verbal contact with the client. It is a way of relating to each other, which transcends the actual method being used. Through this relationship, the client is able to relate to his or her own inner (bio)dynamic for self healing.
Biodynamic massage has a large repertoire of techniquesto suit individual needs. Each client receives an individually matched massage session, but no two sessions will be exactly the same for an individua